Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bucharest Conference


Being a volunteer for the Bucharest Conference was the best experience I've ever had! The days spent at Cercul Militar National convinced me that every little step is important, that every small task contributes to the process of organising such an impressive event.
To begin with, the guys from the GMF staff made me understand that punctuality comes with integrity. They are the living proof of professionalism and thoughtfulness at the same time.
What is more, these weeks changed my way of reacting to specific demands. This is to say, I've learned how to deal the pressure, I became more responsible and I found the key to coping with stress: working in a friendly environment :).
In addition to that, being a tiny part of a huge project meant realising that the faculty I chose ( Political Sciences) is the right one for me. I'm incredibly lucky because I had the opportunity to meet these fantastic persons and also to try to develop (once more ) my soft skills.
To sum up, I'm grateful for the chance to work with this team, to become more motivated in the future ... I miss being tired, being in a rush...and I miss all of you!

No comments: